Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Row filtering

Row filtering

siaj

Hi all,
I am having a dataset which is Reading from the XML file. The Dataset has a
table Users with Scheema (US_ID, US_Name). I am attempting to add new user to
this table. for this I want to fetch the max US_ID , increment by One and add
to table
The code is
maxID = dsUser.Tables(0).Select("US_ID=MAX(US_ID)")
The issue I am facing is that I am not getting proper maxID as US_ID is
interpreted as char while reading.
I also tried using the cast expression but I m getting syntax error.

any suggestion will be highly appreciated...

Cheers,
siaj