Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Looking for WSE 2.0 samples

Looking for WSE 2.0 samples

moondaddy

Are there any resources for sample projects using vb.net in VS2003 and WSE
2.0? I have a winforms app and am trying to get my arms around using WSE
2.0.

Thanks.

Martin Kulov

"moondaddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are there any resources for sample projects using vb.net in VS2003 and

WSE
> 2.0? I have a winforms app and am trying to get my arms around using WSE
> 2.0.

Hi,

Look at the WSE Hands on Labs [1]. They are great for getting started with
WSE.
Also make sure to read all articles at Web Services Developer Center [2] .
They will help you a lot.

[1]

[2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/building/wse/

Good luck,