Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > huh can`t pass datatable ????

huh can`t pass datatable ????

M.Posseth

isn`t it possible to pass a datatable with a webservice to another .net app
???

my webservice raises an exception whenever i declare the datatable type

this doesn`t work
<WebMethod(MessageName:="dtModules")> _

Public Sub CarsHaveModules(ByVal dt As DataTable )

End Sub

this works

<WebMethod(MessageName:="dsModules")> _

Public Sub CarsHaveModules(ByVal ds As DataSet )

End Sub

is this normall behavior ????

M. Posseth

To answer my own question

just for someone who migh encounter this problem

No Michel this is not possible even better this behavior is by design

see this link for more information

news:(E-Mail Removed)...