Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > SOAP Body encryption with AES128

SOAP Body encryption with AES128

Stefan Huber

hello everybody,

i have a little problem with the oasis webservice security stack implemented
in the ms wse 2.0.
i have a webservice methode witch uses a user token for authentifikation. to
secure the soap message i use the default user token encryption with the
aes128. all the customers who use my "secure" methods over the .net
framework have no problems.
now i have a new customer who whants to consume my methodes over simple php
skrips. he has implemented the user token authentification manualy and it
works fine. now he whant's to implement the decryption/encryption over the
user token / aes128. but i don't find any material in the net how i generate
the 128 bit key for encryption/decryption of the message in the soap body.

can anybody help me? do you know recources in the net how the key
gerneration works? i have found no detailed information on the oasis
websites.

thank you for your help.

greetings from germany
stefan huber