Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Distributed Deployment

Distributed Deployment

Alexis

Hi,

I am working on a ASP.NET Web Application that uses some business logic dlls
(all written in .NET).
If I deploy the business logic dlls to the bin folder of my web site
everything works fine. But
How can I deploy my solution on a distributed scenario? web application on
one server running IIS and business dlls on another server?

Is Component Services the way to go?

Can I "tell" my web application to look for the business dlls on server B
"manually" some how? any configuration settings?

Thanks in advance.