Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WSEWSDL2.EXE for SoapService

WSEWSDL2.EXE for SoapService

BenW

Just out of interest has anyone managed to generate aproxy for a SoapService
derived class in a console application using soap.tcp?

--
BenW MCAD

BenW

Hi Christopher,

Yes the service was running.
I will post the code and command line when I'm back at the machine I was
testing this on. It's quite profound if this is possible.