Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > architecture/design related question

architecture/design related question

Eddie J

I have an architecture/design related question. I need to develop a web
service that contacts multiple other web services that are on other servers.
When I try this, I get security permission issues which I'm assuming are due
to the fact that the web service code is running under the ASPNET user
account.

Could someone recommend the best way to overcome the security restriction
(in the way that least jeapordizes security)?

Thanks --

Eddie J

Please disregard. I was under mistaken assumptions.