Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > RPC/Encoded to Document/Literal Conversion

RPC/Encoded to Document/Literal Conversion

Jennifer

How do we convert an RPC/Encoded WSDL to a Document/Literal WSDL? Do any
tools exist?

Dilip Krishnan

Hello Jennifer,
Its just a matter of changing an attribute in the wsdl

Within your wsdl in your bindings you should see something like this... notice
the *literal*

<soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
<operation name="CreateAccount">
<soapperation soapAction="http://abc/CreateAccount"/>
<input>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</input>
<output>
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</output>
<fault name="AcctFault">
<soap:fault name="AcctFault" use="literal"/>
</fault>
</operation>

HTH
Regards,