Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to represent an array of objects?

How to represent an array of objects?

Mark A. Deal

If I have the following class declaration and then need to be able to
provide a way to access a collection of PartyRecords, how would I accomplish
this?

Public Class PartyRecord
Private FLast As String
Public Property Last() As String
Get
Return FLast
End Get
Set(ByVal FLast As String)
End Set
End Property
end class

As a Delphi convert, I can only refer to the way I used to do it:

TParty = Array of PartyRecord;

I have tried to figure out how to do it with Arrays and have not had much
luck. I assume I should use collections but cannot get very far with that
either.

Anybody have any helpful hints?

TIA!

--
Mark A. Deal
Document & Data Solutions, LLC

Dilip Krishnan

Hello Mark,
Add your objects to an ArrayList and use the ToArray method

HTH
Regards,
Dilip Krishnan
MCAD, MCSD.net