Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > SMS via ASP.NET

SMS via ASP.NET

Shafighipoor.M

Dear Friends

Would you tell me How can I send SMS with an ASP.NET page , without any Web
Services.
I want Send SMS directly by my own Code.

--
Best Regards
Shafighipoor.M

Dilip Krishnan

Hello Shafighipoor.M,
You need to have access to an SMS service provider (i.e. one that owns
the wireless service and the towers etc. typically ATT/sprint etc) They should
provide you with API's to connect to their sms servers and send messages

HTH
Regards,
Dilip Krishnan
MCAD, MCSD.net