Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Cassini Web Server

Cassini Web Server

arwen_h

hi, I'm a student and I have to work on Cassini Web Server.
Well in fact I have to debug it and see what's wrong and what could be wrong
using it for intranet services.
Has anyone already tested it? Have you found any bug?
About supporting php pages and other languages? How about inserting some
kind of "parser" in Request.cs?
Thanks for help.

Bye

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
serena

when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

Mujtaba Syed

Hi:

Check out the aspnet MSDN newsgroups and GotDotNet message boards:
http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/m...oard/Home.aspx

Also, this article throws some light on debugging Cassini:
http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/11711/0/page/3

Thanks,
Mujtaba.

"arwen_h" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsqxzd.57726$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi, I'm a student and I have to work on Cassini Web Server.
> Well in fact I have to debug it and see what's wrong and what could be
> wrong
> using it for intranet services.
> Has anyone already tested it? Have you found any bug?
> About supporting php pages and other languages? How about inserting some
> kind of "parser" in Request.cs?
> Thanks for help.
>
> Bye
>
> --
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> serena
> aka
> arwen_h
>
> when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

arwen_h

> Hi:
>
> Check out the aspnet MSDN newsgroups and GotDotNet message boards:
> http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/m...oard/Home.aspx
>
> Also, this article throws some light on debugging Cassini:
> http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/11711/0/page/3
>
> Thanks,
> Mujtaba.

thanks!!!

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
serena
aka
arwen_h

when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

arwen_h

i've read a lot in internet.. but nothing helps me...
has anyone ever tried Cassini??
please...

--