Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > More AXIS and c# - soapheaders galore

More AXIS and c# - soapheaders galore

davecline@gmail.com

Tribe,

Using AXIS and C# winforms to build an app.

I'm building my services in java and exposing them through AXIS and
consuming them just fine with C#.

I want now to add some soapheader data for session mgmt and
authorization. I'm building my own WSDD for the service deployment in
AXIS and so I'm allowing AXIS to emit the WSDL which describes the
services.

I want to add something somewhere to direct axis now to emit a
SoapHeader in the WSDL which Visual Studio will then swallow and build
into my reference.cs class.
I've looked and looked. No luck.

Any ideas?

Dave Cline