Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > sending a PDF file from a .NET web service - urgent

sending a PDF file from a .NET web service - urgent

Kamesh

Hi, I need to pass a PDF file from a .NET web service to a Java Application,
what is the easiest way to do it, I am try to convert it into a byte array
and trying to send it , but it is not working, pls help me.

Thanks in advance.
Kamesh.

Dan Rogers

Have you tried soap with attachments/Dime?

I hope this helps

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation