Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > History.Back not working from web

History.Back not working from web

MuhammadTariq

hi All

In my appliction history.Back is working at my local host and woring
properly but when i upload the apllication and run my appliction from web
the history.back is not working please help me as soon as possible
--
THANKS.
Regards TARIQ.