Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AccessKey..............

AccessKey..............

Gill Smith

How to make function keys as access key in ASP.Net ? I am trying to put
function key as access key for an image button.
Thanks,
Gill

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Gil,

I was under the impression that Windows only used the "alt" key in addition
to the access key.

Internet Explorer seems to reserve several function keys for its own uses...
try pressing F3, F5 or F11 and you'll see what I mean.

Ken

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...