Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > collect web service client ip

collect web service client ip

Grant Merwitz

I have created a web service

i would now like to capture the clients IP address when a request is
performed.

I have tried to use the Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"] without
success.

How can i achieve this

Thanks

Grant

RK

use
Context.Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"];

--RK