Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > web performance

web performance

Dicky Cheng

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ce07222003.asp

For the article above, does anyone know it's common to implement the
solution in a heavy server? any other method can solve the problem raised in
the article?

Thanks,
Dicky

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

I don't know of any other methods because of the architecture of ASP.NET.
The options you have at your disposal are pretty much limited to what was
discussed in the article. If you take your time, you can implememt it
successfully in a heavily serviced environment.The solutions I have seen
typically stop at the asynchronous approach.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
news:%23jGl$%(E-Mail Removed)...