--------------------------------
From: emily li

-----------------------

<Id>3vPSSwiRPUqbkk047gSARg==</Id>

HTTP status 401: Unauthorized in SC Win98se emily li via .NET 247 ASP .Net Web Services 0 01-23-2005 05:29 PM
HTTP status 401: Unauthorized in SC Win98se emily li via .NET 247 ASP .Net Web Services 0 12-22-2004 11:53 PM
HTTP status 401: Unauthorized in SC Win98se emily li via .NET 247 ASP .Net Web Services 0 11-17-2004 09:01 AM
HTTP status 401: Unauthorized in SC Win98se emily li via .NET 247 ASP .Net Web Services 0 10-17-2004 10:04 AM
HttpWebRequest & (401) Unauthorized http status code =?Utf-8?B?UG1jZw==?= ASP .Net 0 06-21-2004 12:55 PM

Advertisments