Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Create and Execute Procedure Permission denied in database 'dbxxx'

Create and Execute Procedure Permission denied in database 'dbxxx'

Prasath

Hi,
I can't create and execute a stored procedure through web service using
windows authentication connection. I can do the same without web service.
please any one help me
Rgds,
Prasath