Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > automatically update web client software from web server

automatically update web client software from web server

Lauray Lee

Assume we have thousands of client machines connecting to the web
server. Client may keep some local copy of the graphic files while
communicate to the web server. It will be cool if we can synchronize
the client file version from the web server automatically. My question
is how to automatically detect and upgrade local files on the web
client machine from the web server? Specifically how does Asp.Net
handle this? Any idea or resource information will be appreciated.