Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Changing the SOAP namespace

Changing the SOAP namespace

Magesh

I am writing an application to consume a web service developed in java. I
have created a proxy class to use in my application. On intercepting the
SOAP requests and responses, i found that the Namespace url used by the .NET
is

But the schema for request requires the soap namespace to be

xmlns:SOAP="urn:schemas-xml-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1"

What should i do to replace the default namespace followed by .NET?

Thanks in adv.

Magesh