Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > merging tables

merging tables

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

I need to select data from 2 different tables, a Microsoft Access Table on a local machine
and an Oracle table on the server
Then I need to do a left join.
What is the best way to do this

Here is what I have done
I have created two database connections, one for each of the tables
I have created a dataset that holds the two tables
So now I have two tables in a dataset
So how do I do a join on these tables?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Bridge

Have you tried defining a DataRelation in the DataSet?

-Mike

On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:36:12 -0700, "John"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need to select data from 2 different tables, a Microsoft Access Table on a local machine,
>and an Oracle table on the server.
>Then I need to do a left join.
>What is the best way to do this?
>
>Here is what I have done.
>I have created two database connections, one for each of the tables.
>I have created a dataset that holds the two tables.
>So now I have two tables in a dataset.
>So how do I do a join on these tables??
>
>Any help would be appreciated..

Merging tables with XSLT Andrew McFarland XML 1 05-29-2009 03:27 PM
Html-tables-merging rows in a column Dylan Parry HTML 4 11-26-2005 02:01 PM
XML tools for merging tables Martin Trautmann XML 2 05-17-2005 12:45 PM
Tables within tables Otuatail HTML 7 08-02-2004 04:42 AM
Text after 2 tables actually appears between 2 tables ! Peter Bassett HTML 3 08-15-2003 06:46 PM

Advertisments