Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > File sharing suddenly not working on wireless lan

File sharing suddenly not working on wireless lan

=?Utf-8?B?Z2Fub25tYW4=?=

I've got a pc with win xp home connected to my Belkin wireless router and
internet and I have a laptop with win xp pro which accesses the internet
through it wirelessly. I have a shared hard drive on my pc that I use to
download files onto my laptop.

Problem is since I set my laptop up to connect to the wirless network at my
uni it will no longer see the shared files on my pc. I have changed no
settings on my pc and the only setting I have changed on my laptop as far as
I can remember is in the internet options where I selected to automatically
detect LAN settings.

Thinking this may be the problem I've unselected this now but makes no
difference. I don't see why it which suddenly stop sharing files. It still
can connect to the interent through my pc with no problems.

Any help? =
--
May the monkeys be with you

Jack