Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How can I use a Class in WebService and Client Application

How can I use a Class in WebService and Client Application

Bernd Brenner

Hi there,

I have a class SyncDB (see code below), which I want to use in both a
WebService AND in a Client Application.

But when creating the proxy class via wsdl.exe, I only can use the
Property "I". All the member functions of the class SyncDB seem not to
be usable on the client application.

Is there a solution for my problem? I tried to make a class library
with all the classes which are used in both projects (windows app as
client and web service). But I cannot reference the library from both
projects.

Thanks in advance,

Bernd from Munich

class SyncDB