Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > any clickable control

any clickable control

Corno

Hi all,

Is there a webcontrol or an htmlcontrol available that does a postback on a
onclick but is more generic that a button? For example I would like to be
able to postback when I click on a div, or on a table cell.
I found out that I cannot use the HTMLGenericControl as it does not have a
'click' event.

TIA,

Corno

Fernando Hunth

Try with an image

<input type="image" src="..." />

On the click event of the image call MySend

<SCRIPT language="javascript">

function MySend()

{

document.F.action="yourpage.asp"
document.F.method="POST"
document.F.submit()

}

</SCRIPT>

On the

"Corno" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a webcontrol or an htmlcontrol available that does a postback on a
> onclick but is more generic that a button? For example I would like to be
> able to postback when I click on a div, or on a table cell.
> I found out that I cannot use the HTMLGenericControl as it does not have a
> 'click' event.
>
> TIA,
>
> Corno

Menu control. Clickable area Jim Andersen ASP .Net Web Controls 4 08-30-2006 01:43 PM
convert rollover clickable image to a server control DC Gringo ASP .Net 0 10-31-2004 03:45 PM
any clickable control Corno ASP .Net 1 09-06-2004 06:09 PM
Creating clickable image control John Tipper C++ 1 11-05-2003 12:44 AM

Advertisments