Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Calling webservice developed using Oracle JDeveloper from .net client

Calling webservice developed using Oracle JDeveloper from .net client

Sunil

Hi,

How can we consume a webservice developed using Oracle JDeveloper from a
asp.net client. The webservice provides a Proxy Jar and Proxy Source
download. Please provide urls or articles that can help. Appreciate your
help in advance.

Dino Chiesa [Microsoft]

do you have the WSDL ?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...