--------------------------------
From: Sergio Lera

Hello,

I am developing a web service that needs to create a PKCS#7 structure. To sign the data a PKCS#12(PFX) file with the signing private key is needed to be loaded. To do this I am using CAPICOM but I have a problem:
When I try to import the PFX file I get the following exception:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The system cannot find the file specified.
at CAPICOM.SignerClass.Load(String FileName, String Password)

I have tried to obtain the certificate from a certificate store but I get another exception which says that the Certificate store is empty (this is not true, of course):

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException(0x8088 0231):The certificate store does not contain any certificate.

What is hapenning? How can i solve it?

ahh.. if I could not solve my problem..
apart to CAPICOM, is there another way to load a PKCS12 file and to create a PKCS7 structure?

<Id>Bt00iDuqRUeqTb2hCSozNg==</Id>

I would like to know if you could solve this issue.

Best regards

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)