--------------------------------
From: Vladimir Trpkovski

-----------------------

<Id>T8Zvhhg0OE6kt5+ayjefYw==</Id>

Tomas Restrepo \(MVP\)

Vladimir,
<<
I created a web service with one method. When i created my client
application I managed to use the method and all went well. The problem was
when i tried to add another method to the same web service. It seems that I
can not use the second method from my client application. After the
compilation i get an error message saying that the second method is not
defined and it is not recognized.

You'll need to "refresh" the client side proxy (web reference) you created
on the client side so that it recognizes the new functionality. You can do
this from within vs.net by right clicking on the web reference and using the
options on the pop up menu...

--
Tomas Restrepo