Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How do I create a web application ?

How do I create a web application ?

David Wiggs

I want to create a web application that does the following:

1. User fills in a form.

2. The application and appropriate support files are zipped up and sent to
the web browser based on the form data.

3. The web browser runs the application ( it needs to access the registry
and local files on the hard drive ).

4. The application log file is uploaded to the web server for storage.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I have seen this type
of technology before like the free virus scanning services but I am not sure
how they do it.

Dave