Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > SSL with web service

SSL with web service

powerranger

Chris Jackson from Microsoft made this statement:

You could install SSL on the server that is hosting the web service.
Alternately, you could use WS-Security. Take a look at the Web Service
Extensions - they provide some wrapper classes that make this a lot easier
to implement.

Can anyone show me some code or books that relate to this subject? Thanks.