Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Web service being called with soap message conating ws security info

Web service being called with soap message conating ws security info

John Harkin

Hi,
I have a web service developed using webmethod approach.
Standard web service , no use of wse at all.
I'm wondering how it would react to a request to it from a client who
has sent it a valid soap request that contains e.g ws-security headers
or other "standard" based info in soap payload?
Would it fail ? With what error?

What i would like is that the web service would just ignore the
headers and operate as normal assuming the rest of soap message is
valid. Is this possible?

Thanks for all info
John