Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Http error 413 Request entity too large

Http error 413 Request entity too large

Chris

Hi,
Try reinstalling IIS. Also you can try removing the urlscan from iis and make a try.

Thanks

"Darie Florin" wrote:

> Of course voodoo is a solution but the client is a bank and I don't
> think that they will accept this solution
>
> "Kondratyev Denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cbn44b$int$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Well, can u make small test web service for send big dateset from
> > Northwind db for instance? If it throw 413 error in this computer too -

> this
> > computer have bug (reinstall iis or os or install service packs or dance
> > around computer with voo doo drum ) If test service will be work

> good -
> > something wrong with service.
> > I cant think up something better
> > Try send message somebody from msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/
> >
> > "Darie Florin" <(E-Mail Removed)> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I have tried the following solutions but no one solves me:
> > > 1. increese maxRequestLength in machine.config file.
> > > 2. reinstall asp.net
> > > 3. increese limit upload size in IIS -> cscript adsutil.vbs SET
> > > W3SVC/1/Root/Upload/UploadReadAheadSize 128000
> > >
> > > I don't understand why the the method it's work fine when the client is

> on
> > > the same machine with the server and IIS.

mike ma

See the link

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d.../proddocs/en-u
s/qss_wss_troubleshooting.mspx

then restart IIS , it works for me.

Try that .

Mike Ma

mike mo money

Martin...

Hope you will read this one.

Did you solve the problem because i am faceing the sam problem. Could u
help me out if you did..

Thanx in advance,

Mike