Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > About access privilege?

About access privilege?

xiaorun huang

In my web method, I call lauch anthoer program to complete some function. On
..Net 1.0, it is ok! but on .Net 1.1, the program return with
Command failed: ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED\t5 (00000005)

I think it is introduced by sercurity config, but how can i config the
sercurity of web. more information, the programm's manual say it use LPC!

Thanks!

Xiaorun Huang

Michelle Hlaing

--------------------
>From: "xiaorun huang" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>Subject: About access privilege?
>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:18:47 -0700
>
>In my web method, I call lauch anthoer program to complete some function. On
>.Net 1.0, it is ok! but on .Net 1.1, the program return with
> Command failed: ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED\t5 (00000005)
>
>I think it is introduced by sercurity config, but how can i config the
>sercurity of web. more information, the programm's manual say it use LPC!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Xiaorun Huang

Hi Xiaorun,

Did you find a resolution to this issue? I tried doing searches under the error message you gave us, with and without the \t5 but did not hit anything that sounds
similar to your issue. If you still have the problem, can you please provide us with more information. ie, code, environment, error logging so i may continue
assisting you in troubleshooting.

Regards,

Michelle

***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***