Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Error - Only one WebServiceBinding attribute may be specified on type

Error - Only one WebServiceBinding attribute may be specified on type

Pankaj Garg

Hi,

I am using MS reporting serveices web service. After I call it 4-5 times, I
am getting this error,

Only one WebServiceBinding attribute may be specified on type
'TSPAN.RMS.UI.Web.RMSReportingService2API.Reportin gService'. Parameter name:
type

I could not find any solution of this problem. Please help me.

Thanks,
Pankaj

Michelle Hlaing

--------------------
>From: "Pankaj Garg" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>Subject: Error - Only one WebServiceBinding attribute may be specified on type
>Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:42:15 -0500
>Hi,
>
>I am using MS reporting serveices web service. After I call it 4-5 times, I
>am getting this error,
>
>Only one WebServiceBinding attribute may be specified on type
>'TSPAN.RMS.UI.Web.RMSReportingService2API.Reporti ngService'. Parameter name:
>type
>
>I could not find any solution of this problem. Please help me.
>
>Thanks,
>Pankaj

Hi Pankaj,

Do you use overloading in your code? If so, you should remove it and it should work as intended. If not, report back to DL for assistnace

Hope that helps,

Michelle

***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***