Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Does COM+ cache WebService connection details? Help!

Does COM+ cache WebService connection details? Help!

CodeTube

Hi All,

I have a component sitting on COM+ calling a webservice sitting
elsewhere. This component in turn services a client sitting on a
different box.

When the webservice is unavailable, I get a meaning full error saying
the Webservice is not available etc. However even after the web
service is onine I get the same message. It only stops showing this
message and starts working normally if I restart the COM+ package!

Does COM+ cache the web service connection? Is there any way to
refresh the connection with out restarting the COM+ package?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.