Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WebService DB Call Error

WebService DB Call Error

JJ

Hi

I call my webservice locally from a client app and have no problems connecting to database on same machine. I call the webservice on a PDA and get can not connect to remote server. Any ideas what is causing this ?

Thanks

JJ