Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > i need solution

i need solution

sathish

the following is the error kindly help me solving the error

Server Error in '/' Application

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Stakeholder1.filelist'

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="filelist.aspx.vb" Inherits="Stakeholder1.filelist" %
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
Line 3: <HTML

Source File: C:\websites\agroupllc.com\stakeholder\filelist.asp x Line: 1

Jan Tielens

I think you are building a web application (ASPX page). This newsgroup is
for web services, so I suggest you post your question in the ASP.NET
newsgroups.

--
Greetz
Jan

"sathish" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

------