Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > "Access Denied" to ICatalogCollection from asp.net web service

"Access Denied" to ICatalogCollection from asp.net web service

Ollie

I am getting an Access Denied to COM+ catalog when attempting to save
changes....

So I now use impersonation to impersonate an admin account on the machine so
that I can create a transients subscriptions for a remote COM+ server, but
it is still failing with the "Access Denied" what do I need to do to get
this to work.....

I have used impsersonation successfully in several places in the asp.net web
service but it only fails when I am modifying the COM+ catalog.....

I am using windows 2003 Server

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Ollie