Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Creating new Web Service project template

Creating new Web Service project template

Carole MacDonald

I am working on creating my own custom Web Service project template.
Everything works fine, except where the project grabs the code behind
file for the asmx file. It is using
VC#\DesignerTemplates\1033\NewWebServiceCode.cs. I've looked
everywhere to try changing this to either
VC#\DesignerTemplates\1033\NewMyWebServiceCode.cs or
VC#Wizards\CSharpMyWebServiceWizard\Templates\1033 \NewMyWebService.cs
but nothing works.

How can I change the template used to create the code behind file for
a Web Service file?

Thanks,
Carole

Eric Marvets

Look at creating Enterprise Templates...

--
Eric Marvets
Principal Consultant

the bang project