Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Get input parameter values

Get input parameter values

ANCH

Hi

Is there any way to get the values of input parameter of current executing web method programmatically? I just want to put the input parameters into an eventlog when exception occur within the webmetho

Thank

ANCH

Dino Chiesa [Microsoft]

You can do it using the StackFrame and reflection.
This article shows an example
http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/cu...celistener.asp

-Dino

"ANCH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to get the values of input parameter of current executing

web method programmatically? I just want to put the input parameters into an
eventlog when exception occur within the webmethod