Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Web service tutorial

Web service tutorial

Grey

I gonna to learn web service with ASP.NET and C#. Please suggest any web site for implementing the web service for me...

Million Thanks..

Lakshmi Murthy

Hi,

You can check this site for more information on Webservices:

http://www.123aspx.com/redir.aspx?res=3181

http://www.codeproject.com/cs/webservices

HT