Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Using MSMQ with web Services

Using MSMQ with web Services

JJ

Hi,

Here is what I am looking to do and tell me if this will work. I have programmed an app that runs on PDA's that connects to Sql server. If the connection is down I want to create a queue on the pda to hold messages/data that when connected to the network will download the messages to Sql to insert data into database. Is this possible to do using
web services with MQ? If so what do I need to setup on the server. Server = Win XPPro and database is really MSDE. So how do I setup the web services and MQ on the server? I assume I would need to program a Queue on the client side and then have a web service residing on the server side that has a Queue. Correct? What else do I need? I am using C# to code in and the PDA is Pocket PC 2003

Thanks,

JJ