Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to control order of web methods on web service test page?

How to control order of web methods on web service test page?

George Nevsky

I found list of web methods on test page arenít in alphabetical order and
arenít in source code order. It looks like almost random. But I want to have
that list in specific order. So how to control order of web methods on web
service test page?

Jan Tielens

Sure, that's pretty easy:

http://www.dotnet247.com/247referenc.../12/62668.aspx

--
Greetz,
Jan

"George Nevsky" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:O$E$(E-Mail Removed)...