Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Network

Wireless Network

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2eQ==?=

Hey,

At home I have a wireless access point connected to a cable modem. I have a
desktop and a notebook, that can connect without problems to the access
point. Both computers have WIN XP Pro SP2 installed.

The problem : I used to be able to access documents on one computer from the
other by typing "\\mycomputer\c$" in windows explorer and completing the
logon screen. But now, I can't do this anymore on neither of the two pc's. I
always get a message "Windows cannot find '\\mycomputer\c$'...".

FYI, I also use my notebook for work so it is on a domain. The desktop's
domain is the default "WORKGROUP". But it has functioned before so...

Any help is appreciated !

Thanks,
Davy