Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Running ASP.NET Web Services with SharePoint 2003

Running ASP.NET Web Services with SharePoint 2003

Craig Neuwirt

I just installed BizTalk and SharePoint Services on Windows 2003 Server. I
had an existing set of ASP.NET Web Services running on the server prior to
installing BizTalk and SharePoint. After installation I was unable to view
the wsdl for the web services. After changing the trust level to HIGH in
c://inetpub/web.config (for SharePoint), I was able to view the wsdl.
However I get a permission exception when invoking the service.

Does anybody know how to get existing Web Services to run on a machine with
BizTalk and Sharepoint?

thanks,
craig

Jan Tielens

I think you should exclude the virtual directory in which your webservice is
running from the managed SharePoint path. For more info see:
http://tinyurl.com/36g6a

--
Greetz,
Jan

"Craig Neuwirt" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...