Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > [Q]how to make webservice defined type to have [serializable] attribute when generating the wsdl file?

[Q]how to make webservice defined type to have [serializable] attribute when generating the wsdl file?

carleton wong

I define a type in web services code that is used by webmethods as parameters.
This type with its public data members is included in the generated wsdl file.

I wonder if we can automatically add [Serializable] attribute to the type
when the wsdl is generated?

Any advice is appreciated.

Carleton

Jan Tielens

Do you want the Serializable attribute to appear in the generated proxy
classes?

--
Greetz,
Jan

"carleton wong" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I define a type in web services code that is used by webmethods as

parameters.
> This type with its public data members is included in the generated wsdl

file.

> I wonder if we can automatically add [Serializable] attribute to the type
> when the wsdl is generated?
>
> Any advice is appreciated.
>
> Carleton

carleton wong