Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Problem with AtlSoap.h Header When Using Web Reference From VS.NET C++

Problem with AtlSoap.h Header When Using Web Reference From VS.NET C++

EagleRed@HighFlyingBirds.com

I am writing a CCW dll using C++ in VS.NET 2003. I make a Web reference to a Web service whicn creates a header file that includes atlsoap.h. Several references in this header, like the commonly used CComPtr, are not declared when I compile despite the fact that the atlbase, where this class is declared is included in stdafx.h. What is the problem? How can it be fixed

Thanks

Eagle