Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Win2K Tx Isolation - verify please

Win2K Tx Isolation - verify please

Jeremiah Johnson

In a web method acting as a transaction root that is hosted on Win2K, my understanding from the documentation is that the isolation level is Serializable; in addition, that isolation level will be used automatically in my SQL Server 2K calls. Is all of that correct

I am sorry if that is all obviously laid out in the doco somewhere - I could only find bits and pieces. I need to verify that I am putting the info together correctly

Thanks

- jeremiah

Jeremiah Johnson

Sorry - I forgot to use my MSDN subscriber account on that last post...