Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > useService in webservice.htc

useService in webservice.htc

Michael Kr?schel

Hi everybody

I have the have the following problem. We developed a big
Web-Application. This Web-Application needs 210 different Web-Services
and we developed one Web-Service as an Interface to all the
Web-Services. So our Problem is that the useService Function takes to
match Time (13 sec) when we call the Interface-Service that holds all
210 Services. Dose somebody now's a way to speed up the useService

Michael Kröschel

service.useService durgaameex Software 0 08-03-2010 11:31 AM
useService problem =?Utf-8?B?UHN5Y2hv?= ASP .Net 2 10-21-2004 06:45 AM

Advertisments