Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Memory

Memory

Rory

Hi

We run our major wesites in high isolated processes. During peak periods the memory usage of a websites process can climb up to 300 - 400 MB.

Does anyone know of a way we can examine the websites process and determine exactly what is being held in memory

Thanks in advance.

Jan Tielens

I suggest you post this question in an ASP.NET or IIS newsgroup, this one is
for web services.

--
Greetz,
Jan

"Rory" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...